SA MaaS: Free Edition
Free 100% cloud monitoring-as-a-service for Windows PCs, tablets and servers!
Like a CHECK ENGINE light, SA MaaS will notify you the moment your Windows PCs, tablets or servers are having problems, and help you pinpoint the source of the issue by gathering and storing raw system health and performance data in the cloud!
SA MaaS is plug and play, quick and easy to install, and takes up only a tiny bit of your system’s resources. Simply install the agent on each system you want to monitor and you’re done! If your device starts acting up, you’ll immediately get an email letting you know there’s a problem, and with 7 days of raw system data stored outside the machine, you’ll finally be able to get to the root cause of any issue, even if your system is down.
- Real-time Event Log Monitoring
- Real-time Performance Monitoring
- Real-time System Inventory Monitoring
- 100% Cloud-Based Architecture
- 7 Days Data Retention (Rotating)
- Monitor All Your Machines From 1 Account
- Pre-Configured Notifications for CPU/Disk Errors
- Pre-Configured Notifications for Event ID Errors
- No Ads. No Bloat.
- Network Installation Ready
- 2.7 Mb Disk Space Required
- Windows versions: 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 2008 / 2008 R2 / 2012
- System memory: 512 Mb
- Disk space: 15 Mb
What Does SA MaaS Free Edition Monitor?
SA MaaS Free Edition is pre-configured to monitor the basic performance and health indicators of nearly any Windows system. If anything looks off in these core system readings, you’ll instantly get an email notification identifying the problem.
|Processor||% Processor time|
|Logicaldisk||% Free Space|