SA MaaS: Microsoft Windows Server
Ultralight footprint cloud-based monitoring solution for Microsoft Windows Server.
SA MaaS Microsoft Windows Server gathers, stores and analyzes raw system data to give you a full range of Microsoft recommended health & performance diagnostics for your Windows server.
Unlike other server monitoring solutions, SA MaaS has an ultralight footprint that’ll let you keep your Windows server humming without bogging down its performance! SA MaaS is pre-configured specifically to monitor Microsoft Windows Server but also has the added advantage of being configurable to your own specs and preferences.
Our products are designed especially for today’s savvy network administrators; helping you get the most out of your hardware and making your life a whole lot easier.
- Real-time Event Log Monitoring
- Real-time Performance Monitoring
- Real-time System Inventory Monitoring
- 100% Cloud-Based Architecture
- 1 Full-Year Data Retention
- Monitor All Your Machines From 1 Account
- Pre-Configured Notifications for CPU/Disk/Memory
- Customizable Notifications for 20 WMI Counters
- Pre-Configured Notifications for Event ID Errors
- Customizable Notifications for 15 Event IDs
- Network Installation Ready
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- System memory: 512 Mb
- Disk space: 15 Mb
What does SA MaaS Microsoft Windows Server Monitor?
SA MaaS Microsoft Windows Server is pre-configured to monitor Microsoft recommended event log and WMI counter that relate to server performance. You can also customize other rules so you can run your server just how you like it.
|Processor||% Processor time|
|Processor||% User Time|
|Processor||% Interrupt Time|
|Logicaldisk||% Free Space|
|Memory||Pool Nonpaged Bytes|
|Memory||Pool Paged Bytes|
|Memory||% Committed Bytes in Use|
|Memory||Free System Page Table Entries|
|Logicaldisk||% Idle Time|
|Logicaldisk||Avg. Disk Sec/Read|
|Logicaldisk||Avg. Disk Sec/Write|