SA MaaS: Microsoft Windows
Health and performance monitoring for Windows desktops, laptops & tablets
SA MaaS Microsoft Windows is a CHECK ENGINE light for your Windows PC or tablet. By gathering, storing and analyzing raw system health and performance data, SA MaaS can immediately notify you of any problems with your device.
At a minimal cost, SA MaaS can help improve performance, reduce the risk of data loss and avoid critical system failures. The best part is, you can monitor all your devices from a single account, accessible anywhere in the world!
Our software is easy to install an we’ve preset critical error notifications to save you the hassle. If you’re looking to take it a step further, you can set customized notifications for up to 10 more performance and health monitors.
- Real-time Event Log Monitoring
- Real-time Performance Monitoring
- Real-time System Inventory Monitoring
- 100% Cloud-Based Architecture
- 1 Full-Year Data Retention
- Monitor All Your Machines From 1 Account
- Pre-Configured Notifications for CPU/Disk/Memory
- Customizable Notifications for 5 WMI Counters
- Pre-Configured Notifications for Event ID Errors
- Customizable Notifications for 5 Event IDs
- Network Installation Ready
- Windows version: 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 2008 / 2008 R2 / 2012
- System memory: 512 Mb
- Disk space: 15 Mb
What Does SA MaaS Microsoft Windows Monitor?
SA MaaS Microsoft Windows is pre-configured to monitor the overall performance and health of your Windows system. You can also customize SA MaaS to monitor other critical functions to make sure every component of your system is running smoothly.
|% Processor time
|% User Time
|% Interrupt Time
|% Free Space
|Pool Nonpaged Bytes
|Pool Paged Bytes
|% Committed Bytes in Use
|Free System Page Table Entries
|% Idle Time
|Avg. Disk Sec/Read
|Avg. Disk Sec/Write